1. Two Witness Ministries, Inc. is a Bible teaching and discipleship ministry designed to train the spiritual leaders of the nations in the principles of the Kingdom of God.
2. TWM will establish short term Bible schools where ever God leads and opens the doors without respect of persons or denominations.
3. These schools will be hosted by a local host, and shall be open to leaders from all Christian denominations in the city or country.
4. TWM will supply qualified teachers who will teach the various topics covered in the school.
5. TWM will not charge for the school. Our expectation is that from the 1st school, students would rise up who are capable of teaching and continuing the school, and set up other schools in churches, home fellowships and other cities and nations using the same approach, following the pattern of 2Tim. 2:2.
6. The Host will provide the venue for the school, and accommodations for the teachers. (We prefer to stay in the home of a local church member who would have an extra bedroom) and their meals. (see Matt: 10:5-13) The host will also provide the black board or marker board for use in the classroom.
7. The host will pick up the overseas teacher at the nearest airport and transport him back to the location of the school. The host will also see that the teacher has transportation to class if the class room is beyond walking distance from where the teacher is housed.
8. It is intended that this school shall be free of charge, however, if teachers are not financially able to supply the outlines for the students, than students are free to pay for their own outlines. Where the students are given outlines from the teachers there SHALL be no charge for the outlines.
9. It is acceptable, but not required, for the class to give a love offering to the teacher at the conclusion of their particular series. Almost all of the teachers are working people and must leave work to come and teach. (Especially a native teacher, American TWM teachers will not expect this.)
10. Sessions are 3 hours in length with 1 or 2 short breaks. There are normally 2 sessions/day, a morning and evening session. (for the working people) Recommended class size is 50 people/session. (that can vary somewhat more or less)
11. From our past experience of conducting many such schools in several countries since 1991 we have found that the success of a school is dependent upon the faithful attendance of the host pastor in the class as a student. He needs only attend either the morning or evening session, but if he does not look upon this school as a priority and a divine gift from God, then the students will not have the seriousness that is necessary for a successful school. Each teacher raises his /her own support, therefore, we take these schools VERY SERIOUSLY and expect the host and students to be serious and punctual also.
12. These Bible Schools shall be conducted with the utmost integrity. Should the teacher notice any financial mismanagement, dishonesty or immorality by the host school, the TWM teacher has the authority to terminate the school at his discretion.
13. TWM is not trying to build any organization, or name for itself, but is called to build the body of Christ and share the truth of the Gospel with those who sincerely want to learn the Bible in a systematic way, and want to be equipped to be a useful servant in the Kingdom of God. Our goal is to disciple the spiritual leaders of the nations and our primary message is that of "pursue after peace with all men, and the holiness, with out which, no man shall see the Lord!" (Heb. 12:14)
14. At the conclusion of the school TWM will supply a certificate signifying that the students has completed X hours of study in the Bible and Theology.
15. The host shall recruit qualified, serious students, who have a heart for God, regardless of their financial or social standing. There are no age limits, but most of our students have completed secondary school. They should be able to read and write and have their own Bibles.
16. If the native heart language of the people is not English, then the host will provide a suitable person who will be able to translate from English into the native tongue.
17. Where possible the classes shall be tape recorded so that the school has a permanent record of what is taught for the further study and review of all of the students. Should a student miss a session, they are expected to make it up by reviewing the tape from the missed session. Such tapes shall be made available to all of the students. TWM shall also donate books which reinforce our teaching to the school library which shall be for the use of all the students.
18. The host shall appoint someone who will take an accurate role call of the class each session. Any person who misses more than 10 sessions without making them up via review of the tape shall not be eligible to receive a certificate or graduate. Attendance is the only requirement for graduation. No exams are given.
19. The host, the students, the teachers, and the churches that they represent shall commit themselves to persevering and consistent prayer for the school every day that the school is in session. Strong prayer support is absolutely essential for the spiritual work of this school. It is our prayer that from these schools, God would raise up leaders who would have a greater impact upon this world for good, and bring God much glory!
20. To signify our full agreement with these guidelines, and pledging that we shall do our utmost under God to remain faithful in the discharge of these responsibilities as outlined above, we hereby set our hand this ___________day of_________________,in the year of our Lord_______________.