The Charge given at each TWM Bible School
1. I charge you to be men and women of prayer. Do not think that you can do the work of God in your own strength. Prayer is not preparation for the battle, ---Prayer IS the battle!---And your battles will be won on your knees!
2. I charge you to be men and women of deep thought. You were made to think! Think deeply, think consecutively, and think rightly. “Study to show yourselves approved unto God as Workmen who do not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.”
3. I charge you not to think that your graduation certificate from,_________, Will bring you influence. Only a fearless, faithful discharge of your duties will give you influence with God and man.
4. I charge you to: “peruse after peace with all men and the holiness, without which, no man shall see the Lord!
5. I charge you to develop a hatred and loathing of sin, especially in your own life. I charge you to walk in victory over every sin!
6. I charge you to be men and women of the utmost integrity, especially in the handling of money, for the Bible says that the Love of Money is the root of all kinds of evil!
7. I charge you to do your utmost to heal divisions in the body of Christ. Commit yourselves to work for unity in the body of Christ, “That the World might see” the reality of Christianity.
8. I charge you not to let your increase in knowledge of the Bible lead to pride in your life. “Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies.” If you have more truth than your brother than you should have more grace, because grace and truth go together.
9. I charge you to remember, “that he who would be the greatest among you must be servant of all.” “God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” As you graduate from (name of Bible College) you are not given a collar or title for status and position, but rather a towel for serving others.
10. Finally, I charge you to preach the Gospel! Do not become diverted from this great work that God has called you to do! Be instant in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke and instruct with all patience and diligence.
And now I commend you to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and who will present you before His presence with exceeding great Joy, UNTO HIM be the GLORY, both now, and to the day of eternity! AMEN!