1. Teachers must have studied and completed the Two Witness Bible School curriculum, before being eligible to teach in a TWM school.
2. Teachers must have a clear calling from God to go and teach, and then go in obedience to that call. TWM encourages the mentoring system and encourages taking a non-teaching spouse or companion, or prayer warrior.
3. Primary teachers should have taught their subject in a local setting, (Home Bible studies, local church, Sunday school. etc.) and be capable of answering objections to their topic.
4. It is essential for teachers to daily discipline themselves in prayer and Bible reading and study, and obedience to those precepts. Our lives must prove the truth of what we speak. (1Thes. 1:5)
5. Teachers must be a participating part of a local body of believers. (Eph.Ch 2, 3) God's plan for the New Testament is the Church, the "one new man" in Christ.
6. Each teacher must trust the Lord who has called them to also provide the necessary financial support for their teaching trip. (Ideally, the local church of which they are a part have an obligation to help send them out as their missionary.) "If we sowed spiritual things in you, is it too much if we should reap material things from you?" 1Cor. 9: 11
Learning to stand in faith for the finances necessary to fulfill your call to go and teach, will give you an opportunity to see first hand the faithfulness of God. His provision will be a conformation of your call! Finances will follow the commitment. When God calls you to go and teach, make that definite commitment to go, and walk by faith through your preparations, and "you will see the salvation of the Lord." You must commit yourself to answer the call from God to go, and then it is up to HIM to supply the finances. "Faithful is Him who has called us, He shall bring it to pass."
7. Each teacher is responsible to obtain their own passport and visa's and plane tickets. TWM will facilitate obtaining the lowest possible ticket prices, and make other suggestions and recommendations for each particular school.
8. At the end of each teaching assignment, the teacher shall submit to the TWM coordinator (African or American) detailing:
A. How the teaching went and how it was received.
B. Any problems.
C. Any suggestions for improvements.
It is also recommended that there be a log book kept by each teacher with observations of the class and city which might help the next teachers coming over, and which will serve as a permanent record of the school. It may be either written or taped.
9. Teachers must conduct themselves in a manner worthy of their high calling! Integrity is absolutely essential. Since you will be living with a host family your conduct must be above reproach. Single men must act very circumspectly around women. Your treatment of the host family must be with kindness, sincerity, and with a heart of love and usefulness. It is better to give than to receive.
10. Your primary work as a teacher is the Bible School. However, you are a minister of the gospel representing the Kingdom of God. Take every opportunity that you feel led to minister or preach. "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons, freely you have received, freely give." However, you must recognize that your primary responsibility is to teach, therefore use discretion, and be led of the Spirit of God!
11. Realize that you are reaching the spiritual leaders of the nations to which God is sending you! Take every opportunity to build relationships with the students and speak into their lives. Teachers are encouraged to maintain and build relationships with the students AFTER the school, when they return home from their trip through letters or E-mail communication
12. Teachers should take every opportunity to impress upon the students that they are expected to go out and share with others what they are learning. Challenge them to rise up and do exploits for God!
13. Teachers are encouraged to live with a host family, however, if the situation is not suitable, they are free to seek other accommodations at their own expense.
14. Each teacher should "edify" the teachers who will follow them, and confine their teaching to their subject during class, and if questions are raised that pertain to future topics in the school, tell the class that those questions will be answered when the topic is taught.
15. U.S. Teachers may choose to run their finances through the organization of Two Witness Ministries Inc. a 50l(c)(3) ministry to obtain the right to deduct their expenses for the trip from their income taxes if desired. However, the donation must be made to TWM BEFORE the trip or purchase of the tickets, and then TWM will issue you a check to purchase them, or for the expense money for you to take with you for your trip. We desire to operate TWM with the utmost integrity before God and man.
16. Each teacher must be willing to lay down their life for the Gospel. "Except a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains by itself alone, but if it dies, it bears much fruit" (Jn 12:24) You should have died to yourself long before you go to teach others. Go with your whole heart, knowing that you have given your life to God, and your life is in His hands! That commitment will give you freedom and boldness.